August 7, 2014

" I don't care!" and FIRST TAG

" Stop- stop-stop!!!"- my brain screams. I think,
I became too brave recently - would i thought two months ago that I could ever publish the video of myself in 
a social site? No. I think that time i would be 
better ate the chilli pepper, but i would never open myself for someone except my family and friends.

***
 "Воу -воу-воу , полегче" - мой мозг кричит
мне. Что то в последнее время я стала
слишком храброй- ну месяца два назад , я бы
 ну никак не смогла бы редположить, что
смогу в недалеком будущем выставить свое видео в какие
либо социальные сети - я бы , наверное, лучше
 перец чили съела , но никогда бы , никогда не открыла себя для людей.


But now i feel that something changed inside( yeah, it sounds really weird)- i can't say it happened at one point, that i woke up and BAM. No, it wasn't like this. I just have a strange and strong  feeling - i don't care what others think,speak and do. Don't know how to react to this - maybe it is great , cause it means that from now i can do what i want and don't listen to people i don't want to listen; but also it can means that i became egoistical person but i don't want to be this kind of person. What should i think? Maybe it means the end of teenage years? Who can tell me?

 ***

Но я чувствую- что- то поменялось внутри( я знаю насколько эти слова пафосны) - не могу сказать ,что один день проснулась и стала другой. Нет.  Просто чувство, что мне все равно- все равно что скажут, что сделают, что подумают люди вокруг. Может это означает окончание переходного возраста? Кто может сказать мне?

xO,
Eva.

2 comments:

  1. great post!

    Have a nice weekend! XX

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete