June 21, 2014

It could be the start of something new.


We're soaring, flying,
There's not a star in heaven that we can't reach.
If we're trying,
So we're breaking free.


This year was for me so much harder than other years:  15 age-  time when I started understand who I am? what I want to do? what will I do? and other phylosophic but really important questions I have asked myself all this academic year. Long sleepless nights, long weekend days, problems at school, conflicts with parents, first love story- everything open my eyes bigger to understand who I am. 
 
   Maybe i am just a little bit tired of short skirts- you always afraid  that the wind will blow >.< This skirt is the only one long skirt in my wardrobe( It's a pity) and I think nobody can say it is not beatiful ^^ I can't say it is extremely interesting skirt, but because it is made of lace you don't need to wear with it really "difficult" things. In my case, I wear it with a simple white tee and add some accesorise. Of course because it is romantic "look " I have curly hair, I think this hairstyle adds to this outfit fairytale mood... kekeke






 With Love,
Eva.

P.S. I am a new person here! Please, take care of me!♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. Definitely love your outfit! Quoting the notable Coco Channel, "Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance"...you're right it adds a touch of that "romantic" element. Amazing photography!

    From,
    Nicole Annette

    www.fromnicoleannette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete